New York office of European Law firm seeks a full time Business Development Management Assistant. This is predominantly an in-office role, subject to CDC recommendations.
NautaDutilh is a Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) Law Firm. Our New York office works with U.S.’s most prominent Financial Institutions, Corporations, and Law Firms, while practicing the law of our European jurisdictions. Approximately 15-20 professionals work in our Rockefeller Center, New York Office location, most of them are from Europe. If you like to work with a dynamic, multilingual and ambitious group of people, if you don't mind having to multi-task and think on your feet, and if you like to laugh, you might be a good fit.
Our staff team members operate as a pool in fulfilling Business Development, Attorney Support/Secretarial and Office Management. All support the office as a whole, from making sure the copier works, compiling legal documents to hosting office events, but each also has their own emphasis. For this specific position we are looking for someone with experience in business development and marketing.
This Management Assistant Role is perfect for someone with an understanding of law firms and business development/marketing. It is an excellent opportunity for exposure to various areas of legal business development, in a truly international environment. This role requires an ambitious self-starter, proactive, who takes initiative, sees opportunities for improvement and relishes the responsibility of being in charge of projects. At the same time, being creative, flexible and having an eye for detail is just as important.
Business Development (BD) and Marketing
- Supporting Execution of Marketing Plan
- Managing Customer Relations Management Database (InterAction)
- Drafting internal and external marketing communications
- Tracking of all Business Development related initiatives
- Preparing lawyers for BD meetings with target clients
- Track matter experience and complete annual ranking submissions - Chambers, Legal 500 and IFLR
- Event planning
- Support Mailings and Client Alerts
- Support lawyers in transactional client matters
- Office Management
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 years of office experience, preferably in a legal environment
- Authorization to work in the United States (visa with EAD, green card or US Citizenship)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Written and Spoken English Language Fluency Required
An extensive pre-employment screening, including a social media check, is part of your application.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org