Start: 1 october 2019
Duration: 7 months
Over het werk
In the position of interim Compliance Officer at NautaDutilh, you will be working on compliance-related issues firm-wide.
Working closely with all colleagues in the Compliance Office, you will participate in the formulation of policies and the implementation and fine tuning of training courses, work processes and systems in, among other things, the areas of new business acceptance, professional values and rules and data protection.
You will carry out analyses of relevant laws and regulations and, on that basis, identify opportunities and risks in connection with the setting of the firm's strategic business goals and contribute to awareness raising, influencing firm culture/behaviour and the adoption of additional measures.
Your other responsibilities will consist of ensuring the efficient compilation of project files, particularly in connection with internal and external audits, and carrying out a variety of activities (monitoring, analysing, advising, communication and training) in relation to the Compliance Office's focus areas.
You can work confidently and on equal terms with all colleagues within a professional environment. The position will require you to perform work at different NautaDutilh offices in the Netherlands and on occasion in one of our other offices. Your main location in the Netherlands can be decided by mutual consultation.
Furthermore, we are looking for:
- a team player and a self-starter;
- knowledge of and affinity with compliance and integrity and a familiarity with the associated ethics,
values, culture and work processes;
- a flexible and client- and result-oriented attitude;
- a strong ability to analyse and connect content and process;
- change management skills;
- fluent in Dutch and English;
- a degree in Dutch law or in a field relevant to compliance, such as e.g. criminology, compliance and integrity management or risk management, preferably together with some appropriate work experience while studying or after your studies.